Square Enix has announced its E3 keynote, featuring the world premier of a new game from Eidos Montréal alongside Babylon's Fall, Life is Strange, and more.
Square Enix Presents is back for E3 2021, and this year, the presentation will take place on Sunday 13 June at 12:15 PT (20:15 UK). Some of the titles to be featured in the video are:
- A brand new game from Eidos-Montréal
- Babylon's Fall - an "exciting update"
- Marvel's Avengers - the Black Panther: War for Wakanda expansion and upcoming events
- Life is Strange: True Colours - a deep dive
- Life is Strange Remastered Collection - gameplay debut
E3 2021 runs from Saturday 12 June to Tuesday 15 June as an all-digital event.