Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster has been given a 25 May release date on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
Following its announcement last year, Shi Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster will launch for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on 25 May, with pre-orders now open on both platforms.
A digital deluxe edition is also available, and offers early access to the game - anyone who pre-orders this package will be able to start playing on 21 May, four days ahead of general release. The digital deluxe edition also includes several additional content packs:
- Maniax Pack - adding Dante from the Devil May Cry series
- Chronicle Pack - adding Raidou from the Devil Summoner series
- Merciful Difficulty - adding an easier difficulty mode
- Mercy and Expedition Map Pack - including Little Master's Mercy and Master's Expectation
- BGM Pack - including songs from Shin Megami Tensei I, II, III, IV, and IV: Apocalypse
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster launches on 25 May.